Thursday, January 12, 2017

Jerry Did What to the Driveway?

It was a very warm Thursday.  65 degrees!  Even Mother Nature is confused.  Some of the trees around our house are budding and a blue jay landed on my car today.  It's not even the middle of January yet!  Here's big post to get us through part of last weekend.

My family came for dinner.  
 Ariel helped cook.
 Using chopsticks!



 Ok Eli, take back your chocolate covered marshmallow.
 My grandmother had fun with the kids.

 It was not supposed to snow on Saturday.  Just along the coast.  We had light snow early when I took Ariel to dance.

 It really picked up by the time I took Aden to soccer.  Maybe it should have been cancelled.
 Aden and Jack are on the same team.  They didn't know anyone else.  None of their buddies are playing indoor soccer this year.  
 Somehow I got roped into being the coach.  The hardest part was trying to remember the names of the 12 kids!
 I tried to get a few action shots but it was hard with the whole coaching thing.  Aden wanted to play goalie for the first time.



 We came out and the snow was worse!

 The car handled pretty well on the very slippery roads.
 We were stuck in the rest of the day and night.



The view from my new camera lights.


 Noah tried on his boots.
 Ariel went outside to help me clean up.
 My first time using a snow blower!  It's battery powered.  No gas and no extension cords.  I actually had a great time using it!  And yes, no one believes it.
 It worked well!


 The new view from the camera lights with a newly cleaned driveway!  Have a great weekend!

No comments: