Friday, August 13, 2010

Daddy's Cars or Aden's Cars?

Got an email from Melissa this morning. They are on the beach in Corfu Greece. Every email is about how good the food is! How are they ever going to enjoy a meal in this country again!

I might not have mentioned it, but we are going to Bermuda in a couple of weeks. I'm always worried about bringing my cameras to the beach so I thought this would be a good opportunity for a new camera! This Panasonic is waterproof to 33 feet, sand proof, shock proof, heat and cold proof. Maybe even Aden proof! I took some pictures last night to practice.


Like the new camera?



He wanted to go outside to chase the deer!

Let's get 'em!

Uh oh, they ran away.

Aden wanted to feed his new best friend Abby.

I love you!

My mom gave me back my Matchbox Cars from when I was a kid.

Aden was so excited. He loves cars. I told him they were daddy's cars and he said no, they were Aden's cars!

He picked up each car and showed it to me and said "what is this?"

Classics! Crazy thing is I remember all of them!

Ok, you have fun, daddy has to run to work.

No comments: