Thursday, August 5, 2010

Random Weekend Moments

I know you are probably tired of the wedding weekend already but I still have lots of pictures. I also haven't taken a single one since we got home. I also promise to sift through all the video clips from the wedding and post some soon. The happy couple have been in Rome for two days so far and we haven't heard from them! Guess they are having too much fun. Aden keeps asking for them :-(

My dad finally got to spend some time in the ocean with Aden.



He will jump the waves as long as you are holding him.

Yummy!



One of our random wedding related errands.

The infused vodka under construction! I love the note.

Aden kept saying "pretty dress!"

Bev helped with the hotel bags.



Chillin' on the sidewalk.

Where is Cooper's tux?



The kids had fun. It's a shame Adam and Brianna had to go back to Atlanta.





Mrs. and the Bridesmaids.





Totally calm the morning of the wedding.

Maura helping with the kids.

Maura and I took Aden and met the boys on the beach while the girls were getting beautiful. Such a nice day. We only stayed for a short time because we wanted Aden to have a long nap. He did not sleep at all! Ugh. Turns out it was ok. Aden was wide awake and super funny at the wedding.

No comments: