Friday, June 17, 2011

Last day of School :-(

Last night was supposed to be the last music class. Amy had her school dinner so Aden and I drove up to Yardley. No class. I guess last weeks was the last. Oh well. That's kind of sad because we may not take Aden again. When we got home the neighbors were outside.

Ben, in the red shirt, is only 4 months older then Aden! He's huge!

The kids always love bubbles.

Now Winston can drive Aden instead of Michael.




Forget it, I can do it myself!

He drove all around and did a great job. I guess I know what his birthday present will be!

Stylin'

Come back!

Last day of school!!! Aden had to bring T-Rex.

The classroom looks sad with everything taken down.

One last time with the buddies. I don't think he understands that he might not be with them anymore. It makes me sad.





Roar!!!





Chillin'

No comments: