Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Mean Mom

This is actually a composite of pictures that are stitched together by an app on the iPhone to create a 360 degree image. I can't show you here what it looks like, you will have to see it in person.

Sunday night we had dinner at Lamberti's on the bay.

Aden only wanted to look at the boats.

Playing Words with Friends. He actually looked at us and said, "I'm out of letter!" I wonder if the people I was playing know they are actually losing to a 2 year old!

Finally, dinner is done. Let's see the boats!

Monday morning, Melissa and I took a walk to the point in Longport. It was hot early. We then headed to the beach, which was empty compared to Sunday.





Not as much of a mess this time. I think we found the best popsicle for Aden.



Ok, it was a fun weekend. Time to pack up and head home!

Aden back home checking out my iCade. It's a mini arcade cabinet for the iPad. I have all the old Atari games to play.



Wednesday morning, the roofers were busy fixing leaks! Aden was fascinated.





Mean Mom, it says.

1 comment:

Ina said...

Our night out didn't make the cut, huh????