Tuesday, November 22, 2011

One Baby Down, One to Go

Well at least one of my new babies finally arrived!

Sunday morning, totally last minute, I took Aden to Trenton to see the live Phineas and Ferb show.

It was cute. He had a really good time.

At one point, he looked at me and said, "this is cool daddy!"



He ran up to the guy and bought the cotton candy himself!

Lots of snacks during intermission. (It was actually pretty crowded, I just moved us to an empty section so we could see better)



Fun!

Since we were so close, we visited my car in Princeton. It had arrived off the boat on Saturday so I had to wait till Monday to get it.

"But dad, I want the yellow one!" (true story)

Aunt Melissa showed Aden how to make Rice Krispie treats!

Aden had fun getting sticky!



Yummy!



Mark said enough playing around, I'm ready to eat!

Anybody want a bite?

No comments: