Sunday, January 12, 2014

Burghy vs. the Baby

It's Sunday night and we are about to start watching the Golden Globes.  We had a fairly busy weekend but for some reason I did not take a lot of pictures, and the ones I did take were often out of focus and just poorly done so try not to be disappointed this week!  I've been using my iPhone as my main camera for far too long, it's time to get a real one.  I gave up trying to fix my old one.  Well, here we go.

Burghy has been making himself at home.
 It's a little early for sibling rivalry!  
 You aren't getting in here!
 Friday night we brought food over to my parent's house.  They got the kids some great new toys.
 For some reason the cars going around the track scared Ariel.
 Let's all read Dr. Seuss.
 She picked the Reeses Pieces off the brownies.


 Saturday morning we had soccer.

 Aden was put on an all girl team for the scrimmage and refused to participate.  He said after that he didn't want to be on a girl's team. I said one day you will!
 When I got home my tire was flat!  I have a spare but it didn't have air.  What is the point of that?

No comments: