Monday, October 6, 2014

Aden the Bear

It's Monday night.  Ariel's teacher called for me to come get her earlier.  She had a slight fever.  A bunch of Ariel's classmates were out sick today.  Since we got home though she has been fever free and in a great mood so I'm not sure what that was about.  

More pics from the weekend.



I think I mentioned before that Aden got a 4 out of 4 on his first 2 math tests.  Well here is his first spelling test!  He's a bear, whatever that means.
We found our neighbor's relatives hanging in our backyard.
What is that look on her face?
We went to synagogue Saturday morning for Yom Kippur services then Amy and Ariel wanted to get their nails done.  Ariel went right for the brightest pink she could find.


 She's so good!

 Why not get her hair done while she's there.

 My cuties.

No comments: