Monday, December 7, 2015

Dance Recital

It's Monday morning and I have 2 minutes to do this.  The posts from last week were actually all written Monday because the rest of the week I was in Aruba!  I went with Aden and Ariel and we got back late last night.  I will talk more about that later.  I still have to finish off the pics from Thanksgiving weekend which includes Ariel's birthday party!  

Right after Ariel's party, I took Aden to Palace roller skating for a party.
It was a long day already.
Aden tried.  He got on skates and made it around a few times.

 His friends are getting better.


Buddies.


 Aden's a playa!



 He loved his Jolly Rancher party favor.
This was Monday morning.
They celebrated Ariel's birthday at school.

Charlie helped Ariel work on her birthday crown.
That night we had Ariel's dance presentation to the parents.
We were so excited to be finally allowed in the room.
I'm not sure what kind of dance this is.



 Ariel was all smiles.






 They even celebrated her birthday.




No comments: