Sunday, February 12, 2017

Happy 2nd Birthday Noah and Eli!

Well I don't know which is truer, they survived us or we survived them, but we all made it 2 years!  It has been a whirlwind.  If it weren't for all these pictures I take, I don't think I would remember much but I think it's mostly been good!  We are excited to see what is still to come.  (hopefully it might even get a tiny bit easier one day!)  I will have all the birthday pics in a later post.
Back to last weekend.  I think this might have been in the middle of the night.  I know it's not the best to stick screens in front of them but if it stops them from screaming at 2 am it's what we are going to do.
 They watch totally different things.  It's amazing.  
 Thomas the Train has gotten some use over the years.



 I got to sit in the whole dance class!  What a treat!


 I took tons of videos but will only bother you with a few.












She definitely seemed like she was having fun.


 This football thing is really taking hold.

 It was so cold but those boys will play in anything.

No comments: