Sunday, July 5, 2009

Aden's First Fireworks!!!

It is now 11:44 Sunday night and I am still at the Shore! I couldn't face the traffic so I am going to leave in the morning to go to work. We will see how that goes. I never tried that before. I should be sleep but I will do this for Aden's adoring fans. These pictures are from Saturday. Good morning Aden! This won't be happening anymore as we moved the Pack N Play to another bedroom. It's kind of funny though to wake up to him staring at us.



There's Elmo!



We wasted no time going to the beach. Aden was due for a nap and we figured the only way we might get him to sleep was a ride in the stroller. He did fall asleep for about half an hour.

My parents and grandmother met us there. Yes, my 89 year old grandmother walked across the huge Margate beach so she could see Aden!

Aden likes to dog holes now. No idea how he learned that.

Brianna and Adam couldn't wait to play with Aden. They are really good with him.




We took a walk and ran into Aden's girlfriend Alyssa. He personally invited her to his birthday party next week. Hopefully she will come.





The beach was crazy crowded and we ran into lots of people we knew.

We had our own big crowd.

We had to leave early so Aden could get a real nap.

That night we had a barbeque at Judy's. You might remember that we take this cousin picture every year, with everyone in the same spots. Last year was my first as we were married and Amy had her huge belly. It was the week before Aden was born. I will have to get a copy of that picture and post it so you can compare.

Aden had a great time playing with the kids and trying different foods.

Hey Aunt Elaine. I wish you lived closer!

It seems Aden is now more comfortable standing than sitting.

Do you like the suspenders?



We had a cake and sang for Melissa's birthday and Aden's upcoming birthday.

Aden now swings his arms like a conductor when he hears music. It's really funny.

Hey Mel! For once she didn't fight the curls. When are Amy and Melissa going to learn it's way too humid at the Shore to try and straighten their hair! Besides the fact that I think both the girls look awesome with their curls.

We put Aden in his pj's and then was all walked to the beach. Yes, Aden was still up at 9:30 and doing well.

It was time for fireworks!

Aden watched and pointed at the fireworks and wasn't scared at all!

I was carrying him so I couldn't keep my arm steady enough to get any pictures of the fireworks so I gave up. Then we took Aden home to sleep.

No comments: