Sunday, July 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Aden!!!

Today is Aden's birthday!!! Wow, that came fast! We really have been blessed with an amazing child. He made this year pretty easy for us. Today was his party and we all had a great time. I will get to those pictures later. Back on Friday, Amy, Melissa, Aden and I ate at the Cheesecake Factory in Cherry Hill on the way to the Shore. It's now pretty late Sunday night and I want to go to sleep so I might be brief with the commentary.





A quick stop at the new Nordstroms. We were good, we only got stuff for Aden.

They gave Aden a balloon that he wouldn't let go of!

Finally to Shore.

Aden was trying to escape!

Yes another new stroller. Just got this one to keep in the car as it's really small.



I think this was Saturday morning. Aden had a good night's sleep in his room, then joined us.

Amy went to the beach with Aden. I went with Melissa, Lauren and Max on Amy's dad's boat. It's crazy how they store the boats on giant racks.

Lauren and Melissa. Nothing like cruising with hot chicks!

They are a cool couple.

Blowin' in the wind.



We took the ocean to get to Trump Marina, where we parked, listened to some live music and had a great lunch.

The wind picked up so we probably should have known better than to take the ocean back. It was very rocky. The bay would have been better but at least Lauren and Max have a story to tell their grandkids.



When we got back, Aden was in the kiddy pool with Adam and Brianna.



Since I'm still at the Shore and will have to drive to work Monday morning, I might not get to the party pics right away. My sister took hundreds of pictures so I have to go through them and figure out what to post.

No comments: