Sunday, July 26, 2009

The Haircut!!!

Friday Amy decided she couldn't take it anymore, Aden needed a haircut. :-(

We went to see my guy Curtis at Salon La Vogue. We really didn't know where to go and Curtis has been cutting my hair since I was 13 so we called and he said he would love to do it.

Aden was good. He only pouted a bit, no crying.

I think it was more emotional for me. I was worried he wouldn't be my little baby anymore once he got a big boy haircut.
The Puffs make everything better!

Even with hair on them!

Introducing the new and improved Aden!

Curtis did a great job and Aden looks great.

We went to City Kitchen for lunch. Aden was flirting with all the girls and showing off his new haircut.

Meet Lucy! Rob and Emily's new baby.

Cock-a-poo!

It was Friday evening and we were not going down the Shore! We just had too much to do this weekend at home. It was nice not to have to pack and fight the traffic. It was nice and warm so we set up Aden's pool out back.

He seemed to like it!

Melissa and Mark came over for a quick dinner then we all went to sleep early for once.

The end.

No comments: