Thursday, May 26, 2011

Happy Birthday Amy!!!

Today is Amy's birthday!!! At least it will be a fun day at school, field day! Tonight we are having a dinner to celebrate Amy's birthday and Alex's graduation. I've learned long ago that the key to a girl's heart may just be a new pocketbook, so that's what she got!

Even though it's Thursday, I still have pictures from Sunday. We went to check out Jeff's new toy.



Aden calls it grandpop's baby boat.

Downbeach deli was packed. Aden took this picture.



Sunday night, we had dinner at my parent's.

It's great the way Aden says Phillie Phanatic. I will have to get it on tape.

You can always tell when Aden comes for a visit.





Playing with the neighbors on Monday.







Tuesday, Aden wanted to go for a ride!

Safety first!

Maybe I can get a sidecar?



Helping uncle Mark pick weeds.

No comments: