Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Look How Tall I Am!

Sunday morning we had a surprise visit from baby Jackson! Too cute.

Sweet

We then headed to the playground in Margate.





Clifford!

Daredevil. He climbed everything.



All ready for the new waverunner, although neither Melissa or I have actually been on it yet.

Aden is ready too!

Because Aden would not sleep on the beach yesterday, I stayed home with him so he could take a good nap. We didn't get to the beach till almost 3. Jason and Rachel came to play.

MMMM Spongebob!

Good to the last drop. The red has not come off this shirt after repeated washings! You wonder what is does to your body!

Time to play with his little friend Jason.



Frisbee!



I'm so tall!!!



I love this shot.



Jason is crazy, the water was freezing! But Aden was having so much fun.







Time to get ready for dinner...

No comments: