Friday, May 20, 2011

Words With Friends

So who else out there wants to challenge me to a game of Words with Friends? It's a Scrabble like game on Apple and Android where you play back and forth on your phones. I have 16 games going on right now! Who would have thought that Scrabble would become hip? My user name is jwex.

Friday, Aden was chilling before school.

When I picked him up, there was a crazy thunderstorm. Instead of waiting in my car, I ran in to get him and ran back to my car where we both dove into the front seat.

Phew! Aden was laughing, he thought it was funny.

Music class was bigger this time. Molly brought her viola.



He loves to copy Marilyn.

Here we go, back to the triangle. I need to get him into a cooler instrument.





Hmmm, how much higher will it go?

We have a busy weekend ahead. Three birthday parties and a circus and we might even try a quick trip to the Shore to start brining stuff down.

No comments: