Friday, August 5, 2011

Home of the Panthers

Last night we went to the Breezy Point Swim Club for a fund raiser. We pass by it every day, but this was our first time here.

Look who else showed up!


It was not the greatest weather but of course Aden had to try the slide.



Daddy had to go in.

Chelsea! He walked over and said hi but she didn't respond. Aden said to me, "why won't Chelsea talk to me?" She eventually did, just being shy I guess.

They swam in the kiddie pool which was great for daddy.

Hitting on some chicks. That's my boy!



Aden was very excited to see Ms. Jen, his teacher from last year, and Chloe.

Then we went to my high school. They are about to tear it down, so they had an all ages reunion to see it one last time.

Aden kept saying, "cool, this was daddy's school!"

They got a huge turnout.

The cafeteria.

They were encouraging people to write on the walls.

My biology class!

He forgot his combination again! How will get his trapper keeper?





The school was built without walls in the 70's. It was some sort of teaching trend then. So the classrooms were actually open to each other. By the time I got there, they started adding glass walls. I guess some time later, they put in some solid walls.



I have some memory of this.

The new school is being finished up. It's right behind the old school.



The new Tennent!

No comments: