Monday, August 8, 2011

Jo Jo

Back to the beach on Saturday. Aden was awake but he never made it very far. I just dig a hole and that will keep him busy for hours.

Let's sit in the hole.

Now let's pour water in the hole.

Attack of the birds!!!



Yes, still in the hole.

That night, both our families went to Jo Jo's offshore for dinner.

Aden kept himself busy.



After Aden was asleep, Amy and I went to the Greenhouse for drinks. Her's, non-alcoholic of course. The wind blew my drink on to my lap.

Sunday morning, my parents brought brunch.

Aden helped clean. He takes after his grandfather.





We hung out and talked a while.

Cooper!

After brunch, we drove home. No traffic and we made it quickly.

A belated birthday present.

A sneak peak at Aden's new bedroom!

He is so excited!



Still trying to decide if I should share my Star Wars toys from the 70's with him. I have a Millennium Falcon!

No comments: