Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Fishes

Sunday morning we headed to the Adventure Aquarium in New Jersey. We met Greg, Jackie, Jake and Dave, Danielle and Jaime.

The only time I was here was for a wedding, that's a whole other story, but this was Amy and Aden's first time.

Nice view of Philly.



Hey, it's Jake from the beach!

I will keep the animal commentary to a minimum, I promise.



Mike the Alligator travels the country. He has only been here for a couple of days enjoying steak sandwiches and pretzels!





My new favorite shot. It's now the desktop on all my computers.

Hi!









This is the room the wedding was in.

They have lots of things you can touch.



Like a sea ray!

Slimy!



The penguins knew feeding time was coming. Cute.



Look for part 2 tomorrow. I will leave you with one word, hippos!

No comments: