Friday, October 21, 2011

Fort Aden

I dropped off Aden and at school and all the kids ran over and asked me to buy them stuff. "Aden's daddy, will you buy me a spiderman?" "Aden's daddy, will you buy me batman?" So I told them all to make a list and the teacher says, "Aden's daddy, there is this ring at Tiffany..."

As I promised Amy, we do not have many plans this weekend. We are going to the Flyers game tomorrow night and we are considering Sesame Place on Sunday. Anyone want to meet us there? I did not take pictures all week and it's already Friday, crazy. These are from Monday.

The kids came over to build another fort in our basement.





Another mess for daddy to clean up.





Ready for the game? I used to sit in these and watch the Eagles game at my place in the City. I should start doing that again.

Ok, let's go outside. Less of a mess.













Sadly, this was the end of the warm weather. Who knows when we will be out here again.

No comments: