Thursday, October 13, 2011

Ready for the NBA

Sorry for the lame post but it's been a quiet week. We finally got Aden a costume but now he wants to be something different. I think we will also get what he wants now because he has a party a parade and then trick or treating so we can give him a choice.

Seriously contemplating those craisans!

Last night we had gym class. There are only 3 weeks left! I guess we will sign up for the next session. Tonight was basketball, which I think was a bit advanced for Aden.

He wanted to practice his soccer moves.

Stretch!



Aden can touch his toes. I can't!



I still think the stuff he was teaching was too advanced for all the kids.

Water break!





Jaime was very patient with Aden and taught him some moves.

Thanks coach, see you next week!

No comments: