Monday, December 3, 2012

Cute Pics - Bad Price

Sorry.  You will have to wait one more day for the party pictures.  It's been really hard to organize them.  So let me know what you think about this.  If you have been following along, you know that when Ariel was about 10 hours old, a photographer came to our room and asked to take pictures.  We said ok and I posted the results.  They were cute.  About a month later, they said they wanted to come do some follow up pictures.  Of course they ended up taking a bunch of both kids the put on the hard sell.  We ended up spending hundreds for pictures that are still sitting in a corner of the bedroom.  Somehow we agreed to let them come back a few weeks ago.  Again they took a ton of pictures.  Last week, they did a presentation of the pictures over the computer.  Here are some pictures I took of them.  While I think some are great, I don't think they are worth the $400-$500 for a set.  All I really want is the digital pictures, which you can't get without buying one of the biggest packages.  Total scam I think.  What do I need with 24 wallets or 8 5 x 7's?














 After Ariel's party, I took Aden to Jasmin's party at Sport's Zone.


 He made me run around with him in there.  I was so exhausted from Ariel's party.






No comments: