Sunday, December 8, 2013

Buried in Balls

Well what was that?  They said we might get a coating a snow and we get an all out blizzard with several inches.  The Eagles game was wild to watch then we had some of our own fun in the snow.  

I guess I had more pictures last weekend than I realized as I have some leftover pictures from the week to show.  Last Wednesday I dragged Aden to swim.  He wasn't sure which was worse, swim or play practice.  
 Go Aden!

 Floating on his belly.
 Floating on his back.  Maybe we can get him into the ocean this Summer.
 The fridge getting fixed with a blow torch!  It seems to be working!

 Thursday night, Amy had a parent teacher conference at night so I took the kids to meet her for dinner.
 Saturday, Aden and I went to Cate's 5th birthday at My Gym in Yardley.  
 Jump Aden!

 He buried himself.  Not the best idea as the other kids kept jumping.
 The birthday girl.
 They put on a fun party.
 Aden was the freeze dancing champ.

 Face and arm painting.
 Proud daddy Danny and his new baby Mia.
 Mia was born in July but was due in September.  
 Fly Aden!


No comments: