Monday, December 23, 2013

Contractions Everywhere!

Everything is going well with baby Eva.  She should be heading home Tuesday.  She's feisty and likes to eat!  She's been a really great baby so far!  

Back to Friday.  Aunt Bev wanted to come help pick up the kids from school.
 Mr. Cool and his lollipop.
 Melissa and Clarisse came over for dinner.  I will spare poor Melissa any pictures as she was already in labor and very uncomfortable.
 Saturday morning, the kids had a mean game of dreidel going.
 Ariel wins every time!
 Smile kids!
 Melissa was back Saturday morning contracting every 10 minutes.  We felt helpless watching her in so much pain.  
 Melissa, Amy and Ariel even crawled into bed for a while.
 Modeling her new outfit!
 I think it's Guess.
 Back to Monday (I will get to Sunday tomorrow)  I was able to get in a quick visit at the hospital after work.
 Uncle Jerry is a mean burper!

 My parents came to visit.
 Melissa is almost feeling herself again.  

No comments: