Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Ice Cream at the Shake Shack

It's is now way after midnight Monday night.  Don't ask why I'm up.  I'm just going to do this quickly.

Back to Carter's party at Chelsea Piers.  After the sports we headed up stairs for pizza and cake.
From up there we could see the gymnastics floor.  Check out the rock wall in the back.


 Happy family.
 The girls got magic wands.  She kept trying to turn Aden into a frog.
 Aden and Carter are the same age.  Sloane is a year older than Ariel.
 We drove over to Jason and Lisa's apartment nearby.
 They have an awesome game room.




 Ariel and I rested.

 Then it was off to dinner.
 I love how the boys held hands.  They got along really well all day.
 The iPad kept them busy during dinner.
 Then we wandered over to Madison Square Park to the original Shake Shack.
 The line for burgers went forever but I got Aden some ice cream pretty quickly.
 Me and my boy.
 The kids had tons of energy.  Where are we headed next?

No comments: