Thursday, June 5, 2014

Jack and Annie

Wow, it's Thursday night and I have a lot of random pictures to share.  So many that I'm going to save some for next week.  

Aden loves the Magic Tree House books.  His baseball game was cancelled due to rain so we were able to go the live show starring the main characters Jack and Annie at Barnes and Noble.

First we ran into our neighbors Jason and Ryan.
 Then a bunch of Aden's school buddies.


 It was packed!
 Jack and Annie danced and sang about reading books.

 Ariel even found Derrick from school.

 Ariel had no idea who they were but seemed more excited than Aden to meet them.  They even signed Aden's book.
 This is from a project we are working on.

 Melissa went back to work this week so Mark's mom came in from Pittsburgh to help with Eva. 
 I came to visit.  Eva and I bonded.
 She's starting to sit up!
 Here's Ariel telling one of her teachers about seeing Derrick at the Jack and Annie event.
 Aden's last baseball game of the season!  
 Ariel will miss hanging with Lilly.
 The boys were excited.
 Where are the dads?
 Aden did well batting.  Hit the ball pretty quickly.

 Joseph loves Ariel.
 Bye Manatees!  See you next season!
 Way overdue haircut time.  
 Actually all 4 of us ended getting something done.
 Ariel after.
 She asked the girl to do her nails, which she did in a very shiny blue.
 Aden's turn.
 Daddy and Aden after.
 We were driving home and I heard Ariel chewing.  I asked her what it was, she said an apple.  I did not give her an apple.  I asked where she got it, she said she found it in Aden's bag.  I that works for her it works for me.

No comments: