Wednesday, June 18, 2014

She's a Runner

Sunday morning Ariel and I were the first ones up again.  Actually, Amy was on the only one still asleep.  Melissa and Mark weren't there and Aden slept at my parent's house.  
Aden would sleep there every night if he could.  Now how do we get Ariel to do the same?
 A quick breakfast at Juniors.  Waffles and donuts.  Yum.  They even gave me a free chocolate glazed for Father's Day!
We went to get Aden and he was playing Monopoly with my parents.  
Two weeks in a row we actually made it to the beach before 12.  This week Jacob wasn't there but Noah and Addison were.
 The beach was quiet early but it got busy eventually.
 The boys got right to work collecting water and digging.

 Where are you running to?
 I guess it's official.  Ariel is not scared of the sand.  There were several times we looked down for a moment and looked up to find her two blocks away!  She's a runner!


 My dad and Aden.
 Ariel loves the older boys.
 So I was experimenting with my camera taking those 11 frames per second.  Here are some highlights of the kids running.  On my phone, it just would have been a blur.  Only problem is I have 50 pictures to go through to pick out the best.  You get 50 pictures in just over 4 seconds!



 Noah is a little bit older but way taller.

 I love being able to get the foreground in focus and the background fuzzy.
 They found a crab!
 They played with it all day.
 I've had requests to get my beautiful wife in a picture!
 Off and running again.

A quick dip at my parent's.
 Someone was wiped out from running away from us the whole day.  It's Wednesday night and I'm still feeling it too!


We all ate dinner together at the Shore Diner then headed home.

No comments: