Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Fly Eagles Fly

It's Wednesday night and the week is going pretty well for everyone.  Ariel and Aden seem to be getting into a good routine and Amy is done with back to school night.  I really liked walking Aden to school last week but now we are back to reality, I have been driving him to the circle and dropping him off then getting Ariel to school.  He looks so small walking away from the car with that huge backpack.

We celebrated Sammy's 3rd birthday.  
 Finally, they are really playing well together, not just next to each other.

 Happy Birthday Sammy!
 Sunday morning, Aden started Hebrew school again.  As you can imagine, he was not thrilled.  All the families gathered for a little pep rally in the sanctuary.
 Then the kids left class by class.  Aden was visibly upset when we were just sitting there but when they called his name, he just got up, said goodbye and walked away.  He was fine.
 I went with Jaime to the Eagles home opener against Jacksonville.  It was a beautiful day.  I brought my camera but left if in the car.  I just didn't feel like carrying it.  I will maybe try at the next game.  I want to see what kind of shots I can get.  So I only took a few with my phone.  
 The Eagles were predicted to win by a lot.  
 I took a cool panoramic shot.
 So as you know, the game did not get off to a great start.  We were down by 17 at the half.  We even saw the backup quarterback warming up.  But things turned around we we got the blowout we were expecting.  Glad we stayed.
 While I was at the game, Amy sent a picture of the kids getting tattoos at Northampton Days.  
This was a pickup for Ariel this week.  I hate when they are at that playground.  The sand gets everywhere.
 Someone was happy to see me.

No comments: