Monday, September 22, 2014

Mist on the Plane

Hope you all had a nice weekend . It's late so I'm throwing this up.

Back to last Monday in Florida.  I went for a walk with my dad and the kids.  It was crazy hot and humid.  This little is behind our house and on the Intercoastal.
Do you see Aden's friend?  


 You might remember Aden and my dad built a draw bridge this summer.  He was fascinated watching.

 Quick stop to a local playground.

 It was too hot for Aden and my dad.
 Finally headed home.

How are we going to fly with 4 kids?

This was a little freaky.  There was a light mist all around the place.

 Tuesday we had back to school night at Holland Elementary.
 I was actually pretty shocked at how intense elementary school is these days.  I was super impressed at how sincere everyone was about caring about our children but what an operation it is.  So much for the kids and parents to do and be aware of.  So much is computerized now.  I'm still not sure what I'm supposed to be doing.  Oh, by the way, I'm homeroom mom!
 Cuddles.
 They have been studying colors.  This was yellow day.
 Aden wanted a cucumber for snack.  Not!
 Yellow day!
 Ariel had a teeth cleaning.
 It went well.



No comments: