Tuesday, September 9, 2014

The Boy Loves Soccer

Back to soccer!  It was super hot and humid Saturday.  Some parents thought we should have cancelled the game.  We totally forgot that they practice the first 1/2 hour and we rushed there.  I would have taken my time.  Poor Aden was really hot out there.  So first they practiced.  As you can see Aden is back with his buds Jake and Jack.
 I was on the side of the field using a telephoto lens for most pictures.  I like the way they came out.
 Jack's parents brought the tent.  It was much appreciated.
Ariel loves Jason.
A little pep talk before the game.


 Hey I don't think squirting water bottle is part of the game.
 That felt good.
 Ok, here's the plan...

 Nice candid of Aden and Jake.
 Aden played well.  He was very aggressive 


 Ariel didn't know what to do with herself.
Ahhh.  That's better.
More action shots.


 Yay team!
 G0od game guys.  We only lost by a little.

The ice cream man new where to hang out.


No comments: