Thursday, November 26, 2015

My Country Tis of Thee

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  We had a fabulous dinner at Amy's aunt's house.  Now I'm going to sleep.  I noticed that almost nobody looked at the blog today.  That might be the same tomorrow so I will just keep this short and finish off last weekend.  

Ariel was trying out a new craft.
 My family came over for dinner Sunday night.  My grandmother would not let go of the babies.
 So how many people were pictured on the sofa the last few days in between Aden and Ben who were busy playing games?  

 It's hard to eat with that thing in your mouth Eli.
 Aden always makes the best faces when my grandmother talks to him.
 Another face.



She can still rock!


 Video chatting with cousins in LA.

Good night and have a great weekend!  Next week's posts will be huge so watch out!

No comments: