Sunday, October 2, 2016

Margate Fun Fest

It's Sunday night and we just got back from Rosh Hashana dinner at Maggios.  Tomorrow is an early morning.  Children's services are at 8:30.  I assume we will miss at least half of it.  Back to last weekend.  (I know, I'm really behind)

Saturday night at the shore.  We caught the tail end of the Margate Fun Fest.  
There were some nice things to buy.
 We walked to dinner at Sofia's.  
 And passed by a tiny battleship.
 I had to grab my last Junior's doughnut before they closed for the season.
 Yummy dinner.
 Eli sat for a moment.

 The boys wanted to party at Maynards but we were tired.


 Ariel had her doughnut before bed.
 We got up early Sunday and headed back.  So much to do.
 We brought back all the toys from the shore house.  The boys were very interested.
 I took Aden to Skyzone for a Hebrew School youth group trip.
 Aden and Brandon.
 All he wants to do there is dodgeball.

Both boys flying.
Go Aden!
What a save!
Ok, we need to run to the next thing.
 Soccer pictures!


Ben.
This shot was hard to get this year because they were in the bushes.

No comments: