Monday, July 31, 2017

Rainy Visting Day

It's Monday night and I'm struggling with this.  I'm not sure how to break up last weeks pictures to make them fit.  I'm just going to give you some then go to sleep.  It was so ridiculously hot today.  I don't know how the kids were able to play outside all day.  Anyway, back to last Sunday.  We had lunch in the city then went home.  We played outside for a while.  
 With the neighbors.


 I love seeing the twins trying to hang with the big kids.
 Nice butterfly.
 Eli helped the neighbors with their gardening.

 Monday I went to visiting day at camp.  It was raining so they were on a rainy day schedule.  Most of their activities were indoors.
 Aden loves taking his shirt off and playing soccer!

 There is Ariel headed to swim.

 My happy girl.
 Todd, Ali and Sam, who loves his first year at camp.
 Ariel at arts and crafts.

 She made the beautiful necklace.
 Todd and Ali got to meet the great owners of the camp.
 It's hard to tell but Aden is swimming in there.  I really did not get very many pictures that day.

No comments: