Sunday, July 30, 2017

The Who?

It's late Sunday night and I should be asleep.  I have such dedication to keep doing this, let me tell you.  I hope at least one of the kids appreciates this one day.  We had a nice day at the shore.  I say day because while Sunday was great, Saturday kind of blew.  It was cold and rainy and we were stuck inside with crying twins, sorry Amy.  So last Saturday night we had a quick barbecue then Amy and I headed out for a night on the town!
 The backyard is looking nice.  No thanks to us.

 We headed to Atlantic City.  It's been a long time since we were on these boards.  
 Boardwalk Hall to see The Who!
 We went with our neighbors.  
 We sat all the way in the back.  The place was packed.
 I will save you any videos but for some guys in their 70's, they can still really rock.  
 We walked out and Amy was like, who was that?  I thought you were taking me to see Ed Sheeran?!
 Sunday morning I lost my spot to some of my kids.
 We just packed up and left.  
 Ariel took these during the car ride.

We stopped in Center City Philly for lunch.  My handsome boy.
 We found a cute cafe.
 I think this is a cool shot.  He was brooding a bit.
 We wandered around.
 We showed the kids some of the old places we used to hang out.
 Franklin Fountain.  I won't complain about Dairy Bar anymore.  I got 2 small cups and a milkshake it was over $20!
 Yummy.
 Noah would not give up the milkshake.

 Ariel's turn to be brooding.
My car was a hit on Market Street.



No comments: