Sunday, August 27, 2017

Not My House

It's Sunday night.  We had an impromptu barbecue with the neighbors tonight.  It was a lot of work but fun.  I'm ready to pass out.  I didn't even do that much.  This is a short post but the rest this week will be super long.  I have so much to catch up on.  

Not my house.  We were walking around Longport and saw this.   
 We asked our handyman who lives in Margate full time why we see so many houses with incredible landscaping.  He said there is a contest every summer.  
 Longport playground.  
 Nothing too exciting.  Just a playground.


 Ariel had a brief play date with her buddy Addison.
 Lindsay and Chad came for a quick visit.
 I went to the beach with Ariel.
 She found Addison.
 Addison's daddy Barry is the best at designing beach pools.
 Almost good enough to swim in!
 Pool time.
 My silly girl.
 Boys and their guns.




Aden's roller coaster works!
Jordyn babysat that night and Amy and I had an awesome dinner at Steve and Cookies.  Yummy.

No comments: