Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Ariel is 6!

Fitting this post is all about Ariel.  It's her 6th birthday!!!  She is our amazing bundle of energy with that infectious (toothless) smile.  She's one of those people that you always know when she's around, but in a good way.  She didn't get that from me.  I wish I could be more like her sometimes!  I did have fun teasing her today though.  I tried to convince her that November 28th was the best day of the year.  She 's like no it's the 29th!  Anyway, back to her birthday party.  These are a sampling of Bev's pictures.  

The party girl!
 Eva!


 Love the action shots.

 Such a good big sister/cousin.



 Aden was in his own world.

 Jax and Sammy.
 Tyler was grooving.



 Bubbie!
 Bev and Ariel.  
 The yummiest cake ever.



 Gwen wanted to dance too.

 Flying Ariel.






 She's still talking about how much fun her party was!

No comments: