Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Dead & Company

It's Wednesday night and Amy is enjoying a girls night out.  I got my iPhone X today so I'm setting that up.  Can't decide how I feel about it.  I'm used to the big screen on my 7 plus.  This one is a little small for me.  The face id thing is neat.  I just wish I didn't need to reenter passwords into every web site.  

Music class!
 This was right after Eli got his tubes in and he must have been feeling better because he was super goofy.



 He just ran around everywhere.

 Putting things on his head.



 Give mommy a back rub!

 Dancing with Miss Marilyn.  

 Upside down!

 A sneak peak of Ariel's party outfit.
I went with a bunch of guys to see the Dead in Philly.  
 We sat in a suite.  It will be hard to go back to regular seats.
They sounded great but I wasn't thrilled with the choice of songs.


 Have a great Thanksgiving!

No comments: