Monday, November 6, 2017

Huge Halloween Post

Although this might mean some really short posts at the end of the week, I'm giving you all of Halloween together.  Tuesday morning, we got Ariel and Aden into their costumes and packed the costumes for the twins.  Ariel makes a very convincing dog.

 For the 3rd year in a row, parents were not allowed to stay for the parade and festivities.  Bummer.  I got this pic before I left.
 The homeroom mom sent me a few.  All the kids explained their costumes.  
 Parade time!  I love the minion.
 Too cute!
 Back to the room to party.



 Meanwhile, homeroom mom Amy was busy at Aden's school getting ready for their parade and party.  Amy found her Native American costume.
 Parade time!


 There goes Carson, I mean Aden.
 Aden's class.
 That night, the kids got Halloween presents from grandmom?

 I recycled the thing Bev made for my car for trunk or treat.
 Mel and her girls.


 Here we go!
 The big kids ran off.  Ariel and her friends ran off.  That left Amy and I and the twins.



 The twins were funny.  They ran to each door and said trick or treat.  Noah would then say "Happy Halloween."  They got the hang of it pretty quickly.




 They made it through most of the neighborhood!
 Then they raided our candy.
 What did you get Ariel?



 We had late visitors.
 Hey Liza!

Aden and his buddies did their annual candy swap at Ben's house.
 Fun night!

No comments: