Thursday, November 9, 2017

Championship Game

It's late Thursday night.  We just got back from seeing the play Tarzan at Council Rock High School.  They let the little kids play parts so we will definitely get Ariel in next years show.  The high school kids do an amazing job.  Let's get back to last Saturday.  I promise this will be the last soccer post for a while.  We left off, Aden's team had won game one.  Amy took this picture as she was getting ready to bring the twins over to see game 2 at 11.  Noah was not happy about it.  
 Ready for game 2.  
 Ariel came from dance.  
 This is the only action shot I'm posting for game 2.  
The boys made it!
 And proceeded to sit on the bench.
 Chip off the old block.

 Even grandpop came.
 We won game 2!  Another shut out!
Amy left with the kids.  Aden and I hung around for lunch and game 3 at 1.  
Aden was pretty good at throwing the ball in.  I can remember when I played in high school, I kept lifting my foot.



This game was a tie so it went down to a shoot out.  
 Ben's game winning goal!

A quick team pic.
 Then snacks.  The championship game was at 4.  Amy and I would not be there because we had a bar mitzvah to go to.  
Uncle Mark took Aden to game.  The team he was playing had his buddies Jake, Jake and Finn.  Don't know if that was good or not.  We got updates during the game.  It was close but we lost.  Here is Aden getting his second place medal.
The official team picture.  They are a great group of kids.
 Aden went with Ben and his family to Uva for dinner.  I will get to a post about the bar mitzvah on Monday.  Have a great weekend!

No comments: