Tuesday, December 15, 2020

Gwen is 4

It's Tuesday night and the calm before the storm.  These are from last Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday.  

Monday we found a toy from Disneyland.  
Working on our letters. 
So I had to get a new dvr.  That meant I was going to lose all the stuff I had recorded over the years and didn't get around to seeing along with stuff that I went back to from time to time like the Eagle's Superbowl win.  I have to tell you, writing that sentence got nostalgic.  Aden and I just watched the last 10 minutes of the Superbowl again.  Even almost 3 years later, we were so nervous.  We thought they were going to lose.  Ok, I'm back.  I've been up till around 2 every night watching things!  Here is the last moment of Modern Family.  I had to watch almost the whole last season.  
Tuesday, Ariel in class.  
Then she helped the boys their homework.  



This was sad and moving.  
Getting excited for Hanukkah on Wednesday.  It was also Gwen's 4th birthday!
Someone was getting poinsettias at work!
Flurries!

We went to Gwen's house to celebrate.  
Ariel's favorite person.  


Happy Birthday Sweetie!
Honey wanted her cake!
Get anything nice?
The boys wanted a picture before bed.  I will be sad if we paint over this mural one day.  

 

No comments: