Friday, February 3, 2023

Alone on the Beach

Last Thursday, I woke up to a nice view of Atlantic City.  
I headed over to Margate for a great breakfast at Gilchrist.  
Of course, I had to check out the beach.  
It was cold and windy but I was happy to be there.  

I love seeing houses on stilts.  
The was slim pickings at Hot Bagels.  
I checked on the house.  
Then I passed by Memories.  So sad.  
There was a memorial for Jerry Blavat.  
I headed home and took Ariel to cheer.  We got a glimpse of the new uniforms.  
Some trampoline work.  


She's getting better at tumbling.  

She wanted to get a birthday card for a friend.  
The boys all got haircuts that night.  

Friday night we stayed in.  
The twins were silly as usual.  
They wanted to pose on the Veteran's Stadium chairs.  
We put together this months Mark Rober science kit.  
It's a trap that shoots balls when you move the trip wire.  
Have a great weekend!

 

No comments: