Monday, March 6, 2023

The Globetrotters

It's Monday night and I have a huge post so let's get to it.  Last Sunday, I woke up with a dog on top of me.
We played with Honey outside.  
I used my new food press to make hamburgers for lunch.  
Yum.


I took the twins rock climbing in Doylestown.  Yes, I'm crazy.  
It was a pretty cool place though.  
There were tunnels to explore.  
Let's climb!

The people who work there will help you belay with the ropes.  



Nate came to join them.

Noah went to the top.  


Then it was Eli's turn.  
Todd helped Nate.  


Eli.
Noah.  


The three of them raced.  
Buddies.  
Ariel got hugs and kisses.  

Ariel had a few activities that day.  I will save that for tomorrow's post.  I took Aden and the twins to see the Harlem Globetrotters!  I haven't seen them in decades.  It was a father son even for the elementary school.  
We had a whole section of friends.  

The game was fun.  They really tried hard to be funny and entertain us.  




Let's do the wave!



We ate so much expensive but questionable tasting food.  

It was a long day.  We were all ready to go home.  

 

No comments: