Thursday, November 23, 2023

Noah and the iPad

We survived Thanksgiving!  We hosted and I think it went well.  

Last Friday, I went to the shore to check on my house.  It was a beautiful day.  

I took a run on the beach.  


Then checked out Lucy.  

Here's a 360 video of riding my Vespa through Margate.  



I went to Tony Baloneys for some crazy pizza.  
My two choices.  This cost me almost $20!
Back to play air soccer.  
Then we had bingo night at school.  Noah is not a great loser and has had tantrums on past bingo nights.  We gave him a pep talk before hand.  Told him that there are 300 people playing and only 10 prizes so not to expect one and to be happy for his friends that did win.  He kept saying that it didn't matter because he was going to win.  I guess our talk didn't work so we held our breath and went.  
Eli wandered around outside.  
Even Aden came!
Eli was in charge of the 50/50 tickets.  
Well what do you know, Noah won a game and got Harry Potter stuff.  He was so excited.  
Even crazier was what happened at the end of the night.  It's long story that I have been telling for nine years but when Aden was in first grade, he almost won the final prize, and iPad.  Well, it took 9 years but he was sort of avenged.  Noah won the iPad!
Unbelieveable.  He knew.  
While we were there, Ariel was at Fiona's birthday party.  
She had a blast.  
Happy Birthday Fionna!
Have a great weekend!

 

No comments: