Monday, September 8, 2008

Let's Go Eagles!

Sorry again for not keeping up to date with the blog. Just taking a bit of a break, but I'm all ready to go again. Like I said, Friday, I helped my sister move. I had to promise not to show the pictures of the move, so I you will have to use your imagination. Friday afternoon we made an unscheduled stop at the doctors office.  We just wanted to make sure Aden's eating habits were ok.  He had been fussy the past week during feedings.  He weighed 11lbs 3ozs, from 7-1 at birth and 22.5 inches up from 21 inches.  Still around the 55th percentile.  They said he was happy and healthy and we shouldn't be worried.  It was the first time we did that, so we are not crazy parents yet!

Do you like your Baby Einstein onesie?

Melissa came over and the 3 and a half of us went to Sabrina's for dinner.  A good meal as usual.

Aden, of course, slept the whole time.

Saturday Hurricane Hanna passed by.  We just stayed in all day.  Aden and I never changed out of our pajamas!  We caught up on thank you notes and announcements. Amy actually did most of the work.  It never looked as bad outside as they said it was going to be.  Just rainy.  I was able to catch up on some stuff and actually get in some video games.  Try PixelJunk Eden on the PS3.  It's a really cool downloaded game. Here he is checking out himself in the mirror under the mobile.

Sunday, I went to the Eagles game with my dad.  I will post pictures from that later.  Aden was in the spirit.  He watched the game with mommy.   They won big, 38-3.  Amy took him up to the burbs and they went shopping.



I met then in the burbs after the game.  We had dinner at my parent's house.  I picked up my grandmother on the way.

As you can see, he was wide awake, and very playful.





My dad keeps buying him sports stuff.  This is a Flyers hat that's bit too big.

Finally getting tired.

But a snack first.

No comments: