Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Little House Shopping

This is Wednesday morning.  We went to Jared's bris last night.  It was very nice. Hopefully, I will finish with the weekend today so I can put those pictures up.  Sunday was another beautiful day.  Last Labor Day it poured the whole weekend.  This one was perfect.  Aden wanted to pose for some shots.  He's such a ham.







Amy and I took Aden for a walk through Longport.  

Some more ridiculous houses.

This is my style, I think it's so pretty.

This one was for sale, only $7 mil!  A bargain.  The pool is on the beach!

This is the Longport Playground.  It will be fun to bring Aden here.  We usually see people we know when we walk by.

Come on Aunt Melissa, wake up, it beach time!

This time we stayed on our beach.  Too much to schlep all his stuff to the Adam's beach.

Back in the tent!



Coming out for a snack, if he can stay awake.

The beach was very crowded.  Everyone trying to squeeze in that last weekend.

My high school girlfriend's in-laws live on our street.  We sat with her in-laws and her parents.  They are very nice people but I think it was a little weird.  Her teenage daughter, she got married at 20, was with us too.  Amy's parents go out with the in-laws sometimes.  



Mommy.

He looks so cozy in there.

Hi Aunt Melissa.  When are you going to introduce me to your single friends?

After the beach, Melissa and I went on one of our patented walks through Margate.  I really miss these walks during the Winter.  We even ran a part of it, which really wiped us out.  When we got back, her mom was making dinner.  We were all so tired we just laid around all night.

No comments: