Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Back to Joe's

It's Wednesday morning and I'm ready to come home!  I miss my two babies and I feel bad that Amy has had to do everything.  Aden has been getting up during the night the last few days.  Maybe he misses me too.  Tuesday morning I took a long walk and ended up in New York somehow.

So I'm walking by the Excalibur and was blown away by the landscaping, not.  Are they serious?  Pansies?!?

So pathetic.

I get back the Mandalay Bay and let's just say, it's not even in the same league.





I won't bore you with the convention too much.  If I run into anything cool, I will post it. Here are a couple of things that stood out...

Forget the work we are doing on the inside of the house, I want to concentrate on the backyard.  How cool is this fire pit?

Nice barbeque with the built in wine rack.




I so need some tikis and totems.



The show was done at five, which gave us very little time to get ready and get to the Forum Shops at Caesars to have dinner at Joe's Stone Crabs.  Yes, the same place we ate at in Chicago last month.  These malls in Vegas a pretty crazy.  I picked out a nice pocketbook I thought Amy would like.  It was only $1800, so I got her two colors!  





Yes, I tried the claws.  Not normally my thing.  Pretty good, but I think I would have enjoyed them better warmed up.

The steak was yummy.

I just want to give a shout out to Mark in Chicago who introduced us to the Gold Brick sundae.  Good stuff.

No comments: