Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Thanksgiving morning Aden was playing with his friend the octopus.  We are now letting him have some toys in the crib with him to sleep.  

Some pears for breakfast.



I guess we can't just leave him on the mat anymore.  How did he get there?

It was my family and Amy's family for dinner at Amy's parent's house.  My parents couldn't wait to hold Aden.



Dinner was good.  I kept Aden busy so everyone could eat.

Uncle Mark was helping Aden walk.

Aden changed to his Thanksgiving pajamas.



Hey Chloe, get off the sofa!

Aden and Jenny bonded.  Very cute.

Gentle kisses.



Melissa and I had milk with our chocolate cake.

My mom's chocolate cake is the best!

Aden went to sleep but everyone still wanted to see him, so he came back!  He had a hard time getting back to sleep the second time. 

No comments: