Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Carousel

Saturday morning, Amy, Aden and I went out for breakfast with an old friend of Amy's.  Amy and Lisa went to Camp Nockamixon together.  I have no idea how a girl from Miami ended up there but she did.  They had not seen each other in years but got back in touch recently.  We met Lisa, her husband Matt and their baby Lucas at a bagel place in Boca.  They are a very sweet couple that got married the same night as us! Lucas is one.  Don't do the math.  We then went to a local park, which was awesome!

Matt and Lucas got a head start!

They had a water park there too!  I can't wait for Aden to be bigger!

A first birthday party.

Amy and Lisa.  Lisa went to Harvard and Harvard Law!  Smart girl.

My turn to take Aden on the Carousel.

Here we go!

Uh, I don't think either of us are digging this.

In fact, Lisa and I both felt sick and the babies didn't seem very happy.

All the guys.

The pretty mommies.

Six months apart!  Either Lucas is small or Aden is a giant!



Aden is starting to get used to the Sit N Stroll.  He's not totally freaking out anymore.

They all slept through the afternoon, I sat by the pool.  We then headed to Town Center Mall in Boca for dinner at the Grand Luxe Cafe (the upscale version of the Cheesecake Factory)  The wait wasn't bad but I took Aden over to see the fountain, which he loved.

This is my favorite mall.  I could definitely move in here!

Dinner was good, thanks Mark!, and of course we could not leave without the molten chocolate cake!

Aden was a good boy!  You really have to be careful with him now around the dinner table as he grabs everything, including glasses and knives!



Aden wanted to do a little shopping.

Now that he has the trashy lingerie, he needs something to go over it.  Nothing but class for my boy.  He is going to make some girl really lucky one day!

We found a really cute baby store and got Aden some amazing clothes.  Wait till you see the jacket we got him!

I think he liked the blocks better than the clothes, although he did let us try stuff on him and didn't complain.

We were the last ones at the mall.  They had to kick us out!

No comments: