Friday, January 2, 2009

Good Morning

New Years Day we were able to sleep till about 9.  Aden slept like a rock all night.  I guess keeping him awake till 12 will have that effect.  Of course, I was given the task of making breakfast.  The banana chocolate chip pancakes and bacon came out pretty good if I must say so.

Jenny enjoyed her first taste of bacon.  She wouldn't leave my side after that.  I will spare Amy, Mark and Melissa any more pictures.

Ok, just one shot of Melissa feeding Aden bananas.  They wouldn't let me put chocolate chips in it!

We went over Judy's for a goodbye dinner for Elaine and family.  That went fast.  They probably won't be back again before April.  Maybe we can take a trip to Atlanta.

I put together a walker for Aden.  It was a present from Debbie the decorator.  I thought those things were outlawed!

Brianna and Adam are going to miss Little Baby Aden.



Aden is really standing up well!

No comments: