Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Passover!

Last night we had our Passover seder at my parent's house. Amy's family and Aunt Judy and Uncle Steve and Beverly and Sol were there. The food was great, mom made most of it but I made some of the veggies, and everyone had a great time. Aden was very entertaining. I did take pictures but none of them came out well. I will try and get my sister's pictures to post.

Sunday, Jason and Rachel came in from North Jersey to hang out. Last we saw them was in Miami last month.

Aden had a lot of fun playing with them.

The spent the whole day! We brought in some pizza and sandwiches. Then we went to Melissa's for dinner. Aden insisted on the hat and sunglasses!

Mark kept Aden busy while I was on a wild goose chase. They sent me to the wrong restaurant to pick up the food and didn't know where they actually ordered from!

Aden is really into feeding Elmo. At least the water helped wash out some of the peanut butter from the last time he fed him.

I think Mickey wants some too!

No comments: